Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Neck Glands More Condition_symptoms Neck Glands?

Neck glands? - neck glands more condition_symptoms

I woke up yesterday morning with ear pain and mild pain hurts on each side of the neck when I swollow. Ive had many times before. I allways thought it was my glands in the pipes. But a Google search tells me they are like peas shape / size and when ignited, then realized. Apparently no lumps in the throat. Can anyone tell me what I (and continue to get maybe 6 times a year). I think he may be caused on both sides of the neck, ear pain, because the last time the doctor told me that my ears are clear and you can not see. It was also very tired and a little weak.

3 comments:

wrangler... said...

Sons of the neck, which could be a sore throat or streptococcal etc.. Do you have sinus problems, by chance? 3x I had strep last year due to a sinus infection that causes pain in the neck and lymph. The glands are found in the neck and are not usually visible when the neck, unless you look up, but if you should feel your neck to look in the search. Even if you look at the throat, white patches on the tonsils. They say it is a sure sign of streptococci. I suggest you see your doctor, but in the meantime, you can create a product that I find goldenseal their demand ... a herbal antibiotic. Volume 2 of them 3x a day and usually after the 3rd Day. It works very well for me.

Pinky said...

It appears that you have an infection. Go to your doctor, he / she can help.

Pinky said...

It appears that you have an infection. Go to your doctor, he / she can help.

Post a Comment