Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cd Rom Alice How Do I Make This Work?- American Mcgee's Alice?

How do I make this work?- American Mcgee's Alice? - cd rom alice

Ok, I went to this website,% (http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=american+mcgee 27s + Alice) and I downloaded this http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/97770785/american McGee + (% 27s + Alice? "tab = summary) and will also vuse BitZipper uTorrent and downloaded, and the things that I said that downloading (except BitZipper, I in another one who wanted to use it to try download)

So I did that, I hope that the downloads and possible. I OpenD the folder that says crack (which came with the basic and fissures state-of), and that

American McGee's Alice win-x86 13th November 2000
----- ----- FS_Startup
The road-going research:
C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Documents and Settings \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Matt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Desktop \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Cracks / base

----------------------
----- ----- CL_Shutdown
-----------------------
Unable to load default.cfg


Then I opened the game application of paint and told me I needed to in the correct CD-ROM. There is not a CD that Gose with him, cuz i downloaded? if there is a cd I would have said that to a CD burn. I do not know what to do! I've spent so much time that I download and play now can not work! A person who knows how to use these things to me anonymously to say what to do? Please? I apprechiate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment