Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Clinical Name For People Who Have To Make Fun Others I'm 17 And Depressed, What Should I Do?

I'm 17 and depressed, what should I do? - clinical name for people who have to make fun others

Recently I have noticed that clinical depression. All my life I lived with my mother crazy schizophrenic evil that just make me undesirable, unloved, ugly, stupid and the cause of their problems, since I am small and bullied me all my life name calling, violence, intimidation, screamed and shouted insults and taunts me. I lived in fear and with his hands around her neck, choking me, pulling me down. I've always felt as though I'm not good enough for everyone, and I wanted the people rejected for fear of approach. It is my hope that the future will be better and try to improve my life, but no matter how much I the performance of my I'msalone, because I still have bad decisions and not simply the motivation to do what I know for myself and have very little interest in anything. I take those things and I laugh, and many people in my life that I love, and how to be better, as the relationship, and I have no interest in things like art and writing and hopes to the future, but Now everything is in my life that I do, I feel like a burden than something that I was something and not feel guilty and I just do not have the strength to do something and my life is so sad, and I want my Youth like everyone else to enjoy, but I can not because I have this disease, which attracted me down, so you can never vFYR now. Was I now know that I as long as I remember, was only in various forms in the progression from childhood to adolescence. And now I'm almost grown and I feel my childhood has been lost and the time passes too quickly. I just want the pain and misery of the shutdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment