Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Get More Bleeding During Periods Bleeding During Pregnancy--who Else Has Experience This?

Bleeding during pregnancy--who else has experience this? - how to get more bleeding during periods

Here are basic information of the little things about the pregnancy so far:
I am 7 weeks pregnant. When I lost my time for two days, I did a test and came neg It took three days later, again negative. So I was stressed out or something. One week (for about 12 days too late), went to the doctor to examine. They have a urinalysis and left neg I asked her to do a blood test to feel calmer. And it came back positive.
Last week I started to bleed very similar to a period (right at 6 weeks). The first day was soo easy, I thought it was no big deal. I have always been my doctor a few questions, and assured me that it looked normal, but call if it has increased again. Well, plus, so I went in RIGht available. We au/s-- but the child was in order. We even saw a heartbeat! While I am very glad that not a miscarriage, I wonder how many women done such a thing, to have had them? Which has lasted as long as the time was dark, and only a continuous flow, stop, unlike my usual, and the reasons for leaving. The overcrowding in the early days.
1 - How many people have done this with them
2 - You have a healthy baby yet?
3 - came much during pregnancy or just once - you should really know that I am faced with this monster in recent weeks
My views on bleeding during pregnancy, but
I can not find anything, whether people who experienceHealthy pregnancies / children.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment