Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Toshiba Network Camera Finder Can I Install Ubuntu 9.04 On My Toshiba L300 - 1A6?

Can i install Ubuntu 9.04 on my Toshiba L300 - 1A6? - toshiba network camera finder

I have Toshiba L300 - 1A6 (Intel Pentium Dual T3200@2.00GHz, 4GB RAM, Intel GMA 4500M, Realtek HD Audio Synaptics PS / 2 port Touch Pad; Chicony USB 2.0 Camera, Network: Realtek PCIe controller family FE, Realtek RTL8187B Wireless 802.11b / g USB 2.0 Network Adapter) I have the original CD of Ubuntu 9.04:-D, and when I boot the Live CD error "Unsupported CAP rules PM version (7) and I think they have problems with my touchpad, because sometimes I can not click on the job ...

4 comments:

minh ☚ said...

Yes Sir

[Edit)
@ Wyse
You will not create the drivers. The controllers are shipped with the Linux kernel. Not even to run, and drivers for your computer. It's in place of "pain, pain in the ass" as you say

Except for a few hardware / unpopular, only to write their own drivers

Ubuntu is fine in the Toshiba L300 work - 1A6

Your return on Windows is better than GNU / Linux is completely wrong.

Read this
http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/index.ph ...

Ubuntu is an operating system friendly

wyse_tec... said...

If you are not familiar with Linux, you take your time when you install it on something else.

You need to compile the drivers for everything and for me it's just a pain in the ass.

Windows works just as well or better with less problems than Ubuntu.

Compiz 0.8.4/Linux Mint 7 said...

Everything seems good to me

UBUNTU USER'S GUIDE

Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope) User's Guide
http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu:Jaunt ...


Lug.

Jason H said...

will need, you can quickly ...

Post a Comment