Saturday, February 27, 2010

Delirium Tremens More Condition_symptoms I'm An Alcoholic. I Need Help.?

I'm an alcoholic. I need help.? - delirium tremens more condition_symptoms

I do not know what to do - I suffer from delirium, if I do not sufficiently poisoned. "I have every day for seventeen years I was (literally) with the exception of when I was in rehab (twice - no more than fourteen days in total). "m-seven years. I wake up every two hours or more, because I need a drink. I had to move in W / my parents b / c I'm on probation for a CFA and a license suspended for one year because of several offenses (non-) DWI - driving with a suspended sentence license. I've thought about suicide, but seems a little selfish. "Rehabilitation does not not work (as will be shown on television). I have no insurance. I bought a pack of six clock this morning (after stealing a glass cents from my brother - his father, who left the trailerny through them Coinstar) were collected. I am in my last beer, and I'm still shaking. * * Does anyone see a way out of this situation? I do not want the impression of a man who complained about "giving a child", but I'm sure you - I am looking for advice - I'm afraid for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment