Saturday, January 23, 2010

Backyard Playsets What Are General Backyard Privacy Laws?

What are general backyard privacy laws? - backyard playsets

Neighbor of my sister complains that my 9-year-old niece made a lot of noise in the courtyard during the day. He also complained and asked for my sister to the playground at the top of the fence is take ... All Fencing Playsets are listed above all other neighbors around the house, my sister has one. The children in the courtyard at the rear of their formation and greet all the time, my sister, do not hurt anyone or anything! In any case, this woman can do anything legal for my sister have to do on the playground?

3 comments:

David M said...

st. Not a pleasant situation for in.

DR_NC said...

David H is exactly right. I want to add that the neighbors like an old witch who hates children sounds. Teach your children to have fun - is one of the sweetest sounds in the world.

Tha A-Train said...

I have nothing to do, could be legally supported.

Post a Comment