Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kona Kikapu In General, Is An Entry-level Dual Suspension Mountain Bike Nicer Than An Entry-level Hardtail?

In general, is an entry-level dual suspension mountain bike nicer than an entry-level hardtail? - kona kikapu

To be more precise, I have a Raleigh Mojave 4.0. With the streets, I do not go now, cut, only me. I have one years thats a Kona Kickapoo in good shape for $ 500. The Mojave 4.0 bikes and Kickapoo are seen at the entrance, but I am sure that the Kickapoo is nicer components. Who knows if theres a difference in quality between the entry-level hardtails and double suspension?

1 comment:

bikework... said...

The Mojave 4.0 is the most beautiful bike. Easy to make, more efficient.

Are you the capacity of the bike or yourself? I suggest you bend your elbows, knees, wrists, shoulders and ankles, and learn to help the wheel on the ground of practice. Keep out of the chair in the negotiation of a secondary field.

Note that the full suspension bikes are much less efficient harder with your power, and generally rigid specced lower than the same price.

Post a Comment