Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Less Sensation In Leg I Am Having Tingly/sharp Pain In My Pelvic Area. Should I Be Concerned About This?

I am having tingly/sharp pain in my pelvic area. Should I be concerned about this? - less sensation in leg

I have been diagnosed with endometriosis about 1.5 years, and I'm almost always in pain, the pain a few days ago has broadcast a less severe pain with a tingling sensation down the legs and back. It's like the feeling when your foot goes to sleep accompanied by severe pain (my pain normal). The feeling comes and goes with my pain.
I take the pill, so you should not ovulate.

2 comments:

sokokl said...

It is possible that endometriosis may or irritation of the sciatic nerve (just an example).

I recommend contacting your physician to examine the situation further to see what they say.

Catherine McC said...

You are not alone. Please check the Endometriosis Association. You have a website www.EndometriosisAssn.org

You can really help, like finding a new doctor (someone who is very knowledgeable in the treatment of endo). I am very concerned that even before diagnosis of 1.5 years and are still very bad. I know what it is. The organization has helped me, they will help you too.

Good luck to you.

Post a Comment